AED30000 - 30000 / annum
Finance & Accounting
Overall management of the finance and accounting functions, ensuring effective and efficient operations. Provides advice and guidance on the financial status of the company through the analysis of financial activities that will enable the General Manager in making sound business decisions and meet the Company's objectives.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Responsible to supervise, monitor and evaluate all accounting activities.
- Develops and implements systems for collecting, analyzing, verifying and reporting financial information
- Develops and implements internal financial controls and ensures financial and audit process and reporting requirements are in compliance with Company, local and international financial and tax laws, policies, standards, regulations, and generally accepted accounting principles and practices.
- Manage month end close process for the business unit including liaising with Operations and other departments
- Monthly financial documents and forecasts including summaries and analysis by the 5th of each month.
- Conduct a thorough review of financials in order to ensure all accounting numbers match general ledger and that all fixed assets, accounts payable and accounts receivable are closed in time for month end reporting.
- Review the monthly cash forecast and cash requirement.
- Assist General Manager in review of monthly financial statement and submission of MOR packs.
- Preparation of financial plan and working closely with General Manager for the review of the plan.
- Finalization of Monthly review packs with the FP&A Manager
- Plan, organises and directs administrative services including reporting, personnel documents and records, payroll, data processing, and purchasing
- Ensures compliance with local personnel rules, regulations and labour laws, including taxes.
- Liase with auditors to esnure audit is completed on time .
- Ensure timely billing and timely cash collection of Invoices from customers
- Manage AP payments liaising with General Manager.
- Supports the development and delivery of projects by actively participating and collaborating with the Managers in formulating financial documents for the bid, award, project mobilisation and project management processes.
- Conduct a thorough review of operational financials in order to ensure all accounting numbers match general ledger and that all fixed assets, accounts payable and accounts receivable are closed in time for month end reporting.
- Ensures appropriate and accurate data entries and bookkeeping activities are completed to ensure timely and accurate preparation of financial statements, including but not limited to: Trading Statements, Balance Sheet and Project specific profitability reports.
- Maintain necessary insurances.
- Follows risk management and quality compliance processes to include quality control compliance.
- Follow safeguards to protect company assets and ensure compliance with Corporate and Company procedures
- Identify, develop and maintain efficient, cost effective, processes, control and data management.
- Implement the performance management process by setting KPI's for direct reports, conducting regular reviews, identifying training requirements & provide a coaching, mentoring and supportive role
- Performing any other task/activity that might from time to time be identified by the GM/ CFO/ Group Controller
- Professionally qualified Accountant - ACCA,CA or CIMA
- 5 years' experience in a similar capacity
- Proficient in ORACLE, SAP, or similar software
- MS Office - Advanced
- English - Fluent, Arabic would be added advantage
- 30,000 AED per month + flights, medical, bonus