3rd August 2017
Finance & Accounting
- Monitoring all the accounting transactions ensuring compliance to Authority Matrix (AM).
- Approves all expenses, as per the AM, after due diligence.
- Verifies all contracts related to various services including but not limited to Security, Cleaning, Consultancy, Annual Maintenance, etc.
- Month end process, which includes but not limited to billings, collections, provisions, interest cost allocations, staff cost allocations, pre-payments, reconciliations, etc., to ensure the books are closed in Oracle Financials (OF) on a timely basis.
- Ensures the Insurance (except employee medical insurance) needs for all personal assets are fully understood and adequately covered; responsible to ensure timely renewals.
- Ensures timely processing of all payments including payroll to the bank.
- Liaising with the Investment team for regular updated on Chairman's personal investment portfolio.
- Contact point for half-yearly & year end interim and statutory audit process.
- Provides advise to family members on ad hoc issues including but not limited to stock market, real estate information, credit cards, etc.
- Liaising with banks for facilities for Chairman and family members.
- Liaising with U.K government authorities, Lawyers and Tax consultants for various properties belonging to the Chairman and other family members.
- Liaising with Better Homes / other property management firms & GCE Maintenance on all issues pertaining to the properties of Chairman and family members.
- Timely renewal / appropriate placement of bank deposits as well as cash flow management.
- Monitoring of repayment schedules and ensuring accounts are adequately funded.
- Coordinating with Projects Department for release of vendor payments based on work completion certificates.
- Ensures regular payment of educational grants extended by Chairman to extended family members and also provide regular updates to Chairman on their academic performance.
- Preparation of various MIS reports & submissions of the same to the Chairman.
- Performs all ad hoc tasks assigned by the Chairman.
You should possess:
- Accurate accounting and timely preparation & release of MIS.
- Timely release of audited financials.
- Cash flow management and budgetary control.
- Timely audit completion.
- Governance (including AM) - monitoring & adherence.
- Timely insurance renewals.
- Finance Graduate with at least 5 - 8 years of relevant experience.
- Hands on experience in consolidation of accounts, preparing of feasibility reports.
- Fair understanding of UK laws and tax regulations related to properties is important
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel.
- Knowledge of ERP systems, preferably Oracle.
- Good English communication skills.