Location : Dubai
Post Date : 08 June 2017
Robert Half International is working exclusively with a large Family Group in Dubai.
Due to re-organisation they are now looking for a Finance Manager to join them. The successful candidate will manage two business units for the Group, have system implementation experience and have had 5+ direct reports.
PLEASE NOTE: They will only consider Chartered Accountants.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Handle full spectrum of financial management role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting
- Responsible for finance and accounts operations
- Manage accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Perform forecasts/budgets, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow and management reporting
- Develop financials, capital and operating plans, budgets and strategies with inputs from functional department heads, which will lead and drive the business strategy. Develop models, templates and other outputs that facilitate and support quick, efficient and successful business decisions.
- Manage cash/working capital/treasury
Candidate MUST HAVES:
- Degree and Chartered Accountant
- Experience in managing a team of 7
- System implementation
- Commercial acumen/negotiation skills
- Analytical mind-set
- Ability to manage tasks/people
- Driver's license
- MUST BE living in the UAE
- Good spoken and written English
- 25-35k (depending on experience) plus regular family benefits
Gate Village 1, Level 1