Location : Dubai
Post Date : 16 April 2017
You will be responsible for all financial and fiscal management aspects of company operations. Provide leadership and coordination in the administrative, business planning, accounting and budgeting efforts of the company.
- Prepare and maintain regular financial planning reports; Monthly profit and loss forecast.
- Weekly cash flow forecast.
- Complete analysis of financial results; Develop recommendations (strategic and tactical).
- Develop and execute analysis of various business initiatives (e.g., opening new operations, asset acquisition, new service launches)
- Develop and maintain capital budget.
- Assist in development of financial planning and analysis exercises/reports.
- Oversee preparation of month-end, quarter-end and year-end financial statements.
- Review all month-end closing activities including general ledger maintenance, balance sheet reconciliations and corporate/overhead cost allocation.
- Develop and manage accounting staff.
- Serve as a key point of contact for external auditors; Manage preparation and support of all external audits; Ensure timely completion of year-end audited accounts
- Maintain ongoing relationships with variety of commercial banks and financial service providers.
- Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Oversee cash, investment, and asset management.
- Develop and utilize forward-looking, predictive models and activity-based financial analyses to provide insight into the organization's operations and business plans.
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of budgets.
- Develop financial business plans and forecasts.
- Participate in corporate policy development as a member of the senior management team.
- Engage with the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors to develop short-, medium-, and long-term financial plans and projections.
- Represent the company to financial partners, including financial institutions, investors, foundation executives, auditors, public officials, etc.
- Remain up to date on best practices
- Oversee the accounting department to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function; supervise company finance staff.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Coordinate audits and proper filing of tax returns.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance regarding all financial functions.
- Maintain appropriate insurance coverage
- Ensure that the company complies with all legal and regulatory requirements
- Ensure that record keeping meets the requirements of auditors and government agencies
- Report risk issues to the audit committee of the board of directors
- Mentor and develop a small team, managing work allocation, training, problem resolution, performance evaluation, and the building of an effective team
- Develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information to the CEO and make actionable recommendations on both strategy and operations.
- Engage the board finance, audit, and investment committees around issues, trends, and changes in the operating model(s) and operational delivery.
- Assist in establishing yearly objectives and meeting agendas, and selecting and engaging outside consultants (auditors, investment advisors).
- Oversee long-term budgetary planning and costs management in alignment with company strategic plan, especially as the organization considers sponsorships, potential acquisitions, and collaborations with external organizations.
- +15 years of deep relevant international upstream E&P experience
- Experienced within both a Corporate Head office and overseas operational environment
- Degree in finance or accounting and/or professionally qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) or QBE
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent skills within MIS and usual MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Solid presentation skills
Up to 55,000aed per month plus fantastic benefits
Gate Village 1, Level 1