AED480000 - 480000 / annum
Finance & Accounting
Robert Half are working with an aviation business based in Dubai that are looking for an experienced Finance Director to join their team.
Reporting to the Global CFO you will be responsible for management and supervision of all aspects related to the finance function
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE OF THE AVIATION INDUSTRY IS ESSENTIAL FOR THIS ROLE
- Contribute to the strategic direction and objectives of the Company, providing financial perspective and input through design of business models and identification of risk areas, so as to ensure financial profitability and sustainability of the business.
- Manage the financial and accounting function, ensuring that transactions are correctly captured to provide accurate input into the management and statutory reports as well as providing meaningful information for management decision making and analysis.
- Develop, maintain and improve the accounting system and related processes
- Manage the monthly reporting cycle
- Prepare budgets, forecasts and other business
- Undertake ad hoc project feasibility studies, prepare cost analysis and draft related reports, including interpretation of results.
- Provide support to joint ventures and partnerships
- Oversee Treasury ensuring proper cash flow planning and optimisation and ensuring that the business has access to sufficient funds.
- Full management of the accounts receivable process, ensuring issues are escalated to the correct channels
- Review customer credit applications and advise on credit worthiness.
- Manage the year end process and statutory external audit.
- Create Annual Financial Statements in accordance with reporting standards
- Prepare the year-end and month-end reports for group level
- Insure that all compliance policies and procedures are followed and updated as required
- Management of the HR & IT functions
- Management of all insurance policies
- Oversee all aspects of facilitates management
Previous experience of the following is essential;
- 3-5 years' experience within a similar role
- Previous experience within the aviation industry
- Should have Bachelors or equivalent degree or equivalent finance qualifications
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills, and well-developed influential skills.
- A highly motivated self-starter and team player who can demonstrate strong analytical and organisation skills and be confident in presenting your ideas to senior management.
Salary & Benefits
- Total Package from 40,000AED per month