Finance Business Partner/Cost Accountant
AED480000 / annum
August 12, 2018
Finance & Accounting
Robert Half have the pleasure of working exclusively with a Listed, Market leading, Global manufacturing company based in Dubai. We are seeking a top tier Finance business partner who MUST be a Chartered accountant or management accountant and MUST have a strong background and understanding of cost accounting within manufacturing.
- Provide commercial finance support to the sales & marketing teams
- Provide operations finance support to all regional manufacturing facilities
- Evaluate, challenge and review all commercial business proposals.
- Build financial models to support decision making
- Preparation of business cases for new projects
- Review all Capex investments
- Provide effective commercial procedures, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- Develop and maintain awareness of company contract management and accounting policies and procedures to ensure that cost management processes are robust.
- Building partnerships and maintain strong relationships with all senior managers and their teams.
Education and/or Experience:
- Must be qualified Chartered Accountant, CIMA preferably with cost accounting and commercial finance experience.
- Experience of working in a manufacturing business & service business preferred. Minimum 10 years of experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Standard Microsoft Office package with advanced Microsoft excel.
- Previous experience with ERP accounting packages.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common scientific and technical journals, financial reports, and legal documents.
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
- Ability to write speeches and articles for publication that conform to prescribed style and format.
- Ability to effectively present information to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
Salary & Benefits
- 40,000 AED per month (Basic, Housing, Transport)