15th January 2019
- To build employee and organisational excellence for the Company, focusing on certain international areas by managing HR strategy and operations, driving and embedding People strategy and providing HR guidance to support the achievement of business objectives.
- A team player who delivers results to enable organisational success, working with other senior leaders to integrate the human resources function within the overall business strategy and act as a trusted adviser on organisational structure and effectiveness.
- This challenging role is ideal for a solid HR Manager, or a HR Generalist looking to further development their management skills.
- Act as a HR Manager for the Group
- Preparing all international and local contracts, in line with regional specific Labour Laws
- Contribute to business strategy and support necessary transformation and organizational changes through the contribution and rolling out of the HR strategic plan
- Provide advice and coaching to managers and employees on HR related matters.
- Proactively contribute to an impactful HR function across the region recommending new approaches, policies and procedures, promoting HR best practices within the group and developing strong collaboration with the other local HR manager
- Propose key business process improvement initiatives to reduce time spent on transactional HR activities,
- Manage specific HR project and participate in functional and cross-functional initiatives.
- Ensure sharp talent attraction, acquisition and capabilities across the organization
- Contribute to the business by assisting the brand to identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviours, structures and processes;
- Direct the compensation planning and salary review process
- Develop and implement appropriate compensation and bonus strategies based on business objectives and financial achievements in the region
- Confident to work in a standalone HR Management position regionally, but have international reports
- Confident working and communicating with an international company comprising of various nationalities
- Extensive experience in contract management ideally within an international / group
- Excited to actively contribute to the growth of Webb Fontaine locally and internationally
- Educational Background
- University degree
- HR Qualified
- Solid in English communications, bilingual in French would be an advantage
- Previous experience in the Middle East and internationally is essential
- 7+ years in HR generalist or manager roles.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700