Execution Trader - US & European Equities, Dubai based
8th November 2018
Our client, a Dubai based hedge-fund, are looking for a bright, ambitious individual, with experience in international equities, preferably in either trading, market making, or brokerage. The successful candidate will be an ambitious and enthusiastic individual, keen to implement new ideas and strategies, whilst maintaining an existing trading strategy. This role will follow US market hours, and will often be required to work alone. Applicants should have a track record working with autonomy.
- Executing trades in European and US markets
- Trading equities, futures, currencies, interest rate swaps
- Developing relationships with counterparties in order to maintain and improve liquidity for the funds
- Work as a strategy researcher and portfolio manager, strive to uncover information relevant to the trading strategies and risk management of the funds.
- Monitor and improve algorithmic trading systems for equities, futures, and currencies.
- At least 3-5 years experience in European and US markets
- Deep interest and understanding in finance and global markets
- Experience working as an equity trader and/or analyst
- Able to work with autonomy
- Happy to work according to US market hours, whilst being based in Dubai
- Ambitious and driven individual, keen to pursue career in trading and portfolio management
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700