Execution Broker / Execution Analyst - Dubai
28th May 2019
Our client, a global inter-dealer broker, is recruiting for an execution analyst to join their fixed income business. The role would suit an individual with some experience in fixed income futures and options, and with an incredible eye for detail, who is prepared to work shift hours covering UK and US markets, Monday-Friday. The opportunity will be to join one of the firm's top performing teams.
- Assist senior brokers with the daily operations of the trading desk.
- Deal entry and delivery of trade confirmations.
- Monitor the trade life cycle
- Assist senior brokers with daily closing and trade settlements.
- Assist brokers in maintaining and developing client relationships, together with joining on client visits and entertainment
- Look for opportunities to add value and to improve to the day to day function of the desk
- Maintain a good knowledge of market news and developments which may impact the business and clients of the desk
- Incredible eye for detail; able to execute high volumes of trades with high precision and a very small margin of error
- Numerical ability
- Good with technology, ideally with experience using Bloomberg, Fidesa, and/or TT
- A keen interest and knowledge of financial markets, and the related news which impacts them
- Problem solver
- Willing to work Monday-Friday, US hours, whilst being based in Dubai
- Be able to demonstrate ability to work under pressure to a high degree of accuracy
- Good communicator, able to liaise with key clients
- 2 years + working on a broking desk, preferably familiar with futures and options
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700