July 1, 2018
My client has an excellent opportunity for a talented ERP consultant, to implement Infor Syteline across all aspects of their regional business.
- This position works with technical analysts, corporate sponsors, internal/external customers, and other team members to implement the Infor Syteline ERP Solution that supports business processes and are aligned with business strategies.
- This position facilitates the optimization of business unit performance by enhancing the alignment between business process and information technology and is integral to any decision-making involving technology.
Objectives & Measurement - Key Responsibilities
Including but not limited to:
- Ability to lead the development of business requirements, functional designs, process maps, and user test plans.
- Demonstrates full knowledge of all phases of technology implementation.
- Responsible for recognizing potential problems, resolving conflicts, and updating IT management regarding business management progress.
- Understand the evolving needs of their assigned user community.
- Responsible for actively resolving day-to-day technology needs of the user community with a focus on analysis and broad-minded solutions.
- Collaborates with internal and external customers, other functional teams, development teams, and other stakeholders to identify user requirements, assess available ERP Functional technologies and recommend solution options. Advises on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact.
- Advises on options, risks, costs versus benefits, and impact.
- Develops and promotes good business relationships. Prioritizes work to be done and coordinates activities with internal and external customers and IT colleagues to ensure successful project implementation and meet expected service levels.
- Maintains full knowledge of all phases of technology implementations aligned to their user community; apprises business management of progress; keeps IT management aware of issues and potential problems and resolves conflicts.
- Assists in the development of design and functional specifications to affect IT solutions as required
- Participates in system configuration to satisfy business requirements in accordance with solution design
- Drives the development business processes and priorities. Evaluates alternative business process and technology solutions and participates in making technology recommendations to enhance business operations.
- Leads the development of business requirements, functional designs, process maps, user test plans, and training materials associated with business process and technology solutions. Facilitates user involvement in User Acceptance Testing.
- Works in conjunction with senior leaders in other functional areas to ensure that program launches, scope expansions and the development of new business capabilities are supported and delivered within the business architecture.
- ERP experience in manufacturing, logistics environment, lot/serialization a major plus.
- Infor Syteline ERP experience preferred not required.
- SSRS experience a must. Experience in data warehouse implementation, Crystal report development, IBM Cognos BI. Analyzes and resolves end users ERP (Syteline) application issues in timely and accurate fashion, ensure the stable operation of assigned and support modules.
- Create and modifies MS T-SQL to facilitate data mining, problem solving, ise SSRS to support reporting.
- Problem Solving-Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; works well in group problem solving situations; uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics
- Planning/Organizing- Prioritizes and plans work activities; uses time efficiently; plans for additional resources; sets goals and objectives; organizes or schedules other people and their tasks; develops realistic action plans.
- The ideal candidate will have 5yrs experience and essentially become a Guru for Syteline ERP, enabling the business to get the most from their resources and ensure they utilize the ERP solution to its maximum potential.
- This is an immediate requirement, and my client attract world class talent using the latest technologies combined with above market salary and additional benefits.
Please send me your updated CV for a confidential conversation and to learn more about the position.