Energy Claims Advocate
2nd October 2018
My client; a market leading multinational insurance Broker, based in Dubai are seeking an individual with an Energy Claims background to join their team.
- The successful individual; will have a minimum of 3 years in a Claims capacity and experience dealing with large, complex Energy Claims.
- Reporting to the Head of Claims, you will be working closely with the local Energy Broking placement team and other stakeholders.
- You will be the main interface between the company and clients based in the region.
- You will also liaise and work closely with the London based First Party Claims Team in the handling of major and multi-national accounts with a presence in the region.
- Triage new claim opportunities and provide guidance to clients
- Develop and execute successful claims settlement strategies
- Articulate the value proposition to clients and generate revenue where possible
- Add value to the claims process by proactively managing the claims stakeholders
- Develop relationships with Insurance carriers
- Manage FNOL and payment processes delivering operational excellence
- Research major loss incidents in the region and liaison with internal Stakeholders to track and socialise opportunities
- Research benchmarking data to help promote Advocacy initiatives
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700