Digital Talent Partner
AED15,000.00 - AED25,000.00 / month
18th June 2019
Multi-national Media Company
Fantastic opportunity within the HR function to join a highly recognised global media company. You will be working with the Head of HR to identify future requirements and gaps regarding the organizational digital talent, proposing effective campaigns to address and manage these gaps. This role will provide great development within a creative, and energetic environment.
- Partnering, influencing and coaching Line Managers on our brand and their 'personal brand', in order to maximise the opportunity for them to build their own pipelines.
- Researching and presenting key highlights in the ever-changing digital market;
- Proposing and gaining leadership engagement for developing new and innovative ways of attracting and retaining key digital talent.
- Creating a pipeline of digital candidates who are interested in the Company, its culture and its digital footprint, by creating relationships and engaging experiences.
- Leading on the assessment and selection of digital talent. Developing creative solutions to test digital skills and ability whilst also creating a memorable and branded experience.
- Identifying, proposing and hosting internal and external events or sponsorship to showcase the Company as the Digital Employer of Choice.
- Working with colleagues to understand the opportunities and roadmaps for introducing or pipelining early talent into our digital roles, creating a memorable recruitment and onboarding experience that inspires.
- Working with digital team members to plan and execute their career roadmap in the organization, focusing on the development touch points of their journey
- Hiring Digital Talent
- Retaining Digital Talent
- Developing Digital Talent
- Being recognised as a Digital Employer of Choice
- Deliver a programme of events and targeted people marketing campaigns that will showcase the Company as an authentic destination for top careers, ensuring a diverse pipeline interested in our brand, our customers and our destination.
- This is a hands-on role, working as part of a small but dynamic team.
- The ability, to identify, understand and translate the current and future requirements in each role will be key to ensuring the hires are future proof, as will knowing how to reach out to and connect with the various relevant pools - at a time that suits them and through the media that will most engage them.
- UAE Exposure
- Recruitment/HR Generalist experience
- Bachelor's Degree or CIPD preferable not essential
- Digital recruitment experience
Salary & Benefits
- 20,000AED - 25,000 AED
- Annual flight
- Performance Bonus
- 25 Days annual leave
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700