Cyber Technology Specialist
20th August 2018
Robert Half have an excellent opportunity for a talented Cyber Technology specialist to join an industry leading client who are rapidly expanding their ME operations.
- Although no prior knowledge of Cyber Securities is needed, you will fast become a subject matter expert who will work alongside the sales teams to provide solutions for clients.
- The Cyber Technology Specialist (CT) role is a customer focused role.
- CTs provide technical and cyber defence expertise in pre-sale and post-sales accounts, working together with our Cyber Account Managers. After the sale, the CT will architect full deployments, and ensure customer success, actively contributing to the real-time defence and hardening of a customer's key assets.
- CTs also liaise directly with the cyber analyst team, for knowledge sharing and response action.
- Essentially you will become a Cyber Technology Guru, gaining knowledge and insight into an ever-changing environment and knowing best how to protect your client's IT infrastructure.
- Act as a technical point of contact between clients, partners, and each business unit within the company.
- Being accountable for the delivery of Proof of Value engagement from end to end.
- Present Threat Intelligence Reports and advise accordingly to variety of audiences from technical audience to C-level executives.
- Be the trusted adviser and technical authority
- to the customer for architecture and integration decisions.
- Provide feedback and technical reporting on accounts to Senior management.
- Design and build custom client integrations and define solution architectures.
- Act as a technical touch point between clients and partners.
- My client attracts world class talent by using state of the art technologies, while offering above market salaries and attractive bonus schemes.
- This truly is an excellent opportunity to join a company who are global leaders in their field.
- Candidates from a machine learning, data science/analytic background would be ideal for this interesting and varied position.
Please send me your updated CV for a confidential conversation and to learn more about the position.