Cyber Security Analyst
20th August 2018
Robert Half have an excellent opportunity for a talented Cyber Security analyst to join an industry leading client who are rapidly expanding their ME operations.
- Requirements are for an experienced analyst with a strong technical background to assist the sales and technology specialists with delivering solutions to clients.
- Essentially you will work alongside the teams to give technical insight into the current state of new client's network security. Having implemented the state-of-the-art software to detect threats, you will analyse the data and show the clients in real-time how the proposed solutions can work for them.
- Excellent communication and reporting skills
- Expertise in security and networking consulting
- Strong client-facing experience and capabilities
- Experience of web technologies/APi's and scripting languages are extremely beneficial
- Practical hands-on experience of penetration testing and malware analysis
- The willingness to grow and become an integral part of the entire operation
- A strong academic background with a technical degree in math, computer science, physics or engineering.
- My client attracts world class talent by using state of the art technologies, while offering above market salaries and attractive bonus schemes.
- This truly is an excellent opportunity to join a company who are global leaders in their field.
- Candidates from a machine learning, data science/analytic background would be ideal for this interesting and varied position.
Please send me your updated CV for a confidential conversation and to learn more about the position.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700