Customer Experience Platforms Manager
Post Date : 10 May 2017
- The primary focus of the role of Manager - Customer Experience is to provide a conduit between the business and technology.
- With an in-depth knowledge of business processes and operations they will work collaboratively with technical and business teams to deliver on solutions which will enable efficiency and process automation.
- The role is responsible for collaboratively working on the systems solution architect & management of the current, planned and proposed solutions across all systems which are related to the customer journey within the Communities business unit.
The overall Customer Experience Platform (CEP) includes the following responsibilities:
- Ownership, management and development of the CRM platform capabilities in line with company strategic objectives
- Be the "point of reference/ excellence" for the Business Units, users, IT and suppliers for implementation and future improvements proposals.
- Act as a SME within CRM and BU to facilitate, input and guide decision making.
- Ensure the CRM Platforms adopt best practices and developments - ensuring the business is made aware of new technological developments that align with omni-channel objectives for consideration
- Drive the strategy for the CRM systems development, including system availability, disaster recovery, and performance
- Leading the CRM Systems team and liaising with Senior CRM stakeholders, analyses and design capabilities/requirements and software specifications for CEP platform systems and modules, that include:
- Direct Marketing Systems,
- Loyalty Management Systems,
- Customer Mobile Apps/client portals
- Digital Asset Management Systems,
- Digital campaign management, including social campaign management and,
- Customer Care Systems.
- Lead the CEP systems team in the translation of business requirements into software specs and configurations for CRM Platform System
- Ensure solutions designs consider best practice in Customer Experience and User Experience
- Provide post system implementation support and maintenance of CEP systems to suit business requirements and drive its operation and adoption to enhance business efficiency & effectiveness.
- Oversee internal and external / third party resources in the execution of CEP system related initiatives.
- Identify improvement opportunities, collate and document functional requirements, to enhance CEP Platform System capabilities by continuously interacting with Business, CRM team, Users and System Integrator/Vendor Teams.
- Benchmark and monitor best practices and research from Vendors, clients and external parties, to ensure CRM systems adopt and lead market best practice where appropriate
- Plan and monitor maintenance and improvement interventions on the different CRM systems, interacting with and coordinating Application Maintenance Vendor /System Integrator, Third Party Vendor and IT, ensuring the systems conform to requirements (functional, time and budgetary).
- The role also manages technical work and monitors the deliveries of projects associated with the above listed initiatives, ensuring robustness and scalability of the technical solutions, quality of deliverables and business satisfaction.
- The role assists the IT Business partner in developing a road-map and strategy for the CEP platforms, ensuring end-to-end integrated architecture, capturing the needs of the business, and ensuring integration into other vertical systems and business processes.
Main duties and responsibilities:
Application Functional Support
- Provide platform subject matter expertise on the functional application of the platform.
- Asses any new business requirements, and in collaboration with the Enterprise Application team estimate delivery effort and assist with establishing a prioritized list of deliverables.
- Review, evaluate, analyse and participate in planning upgrades, new technologies and other enhancements.
Application / ERP Administration
- Ensures quality assurance of the developed solutions.
- Facilitates knowledge sharing among the team.
- Allocates job to the technical resource and monitoring their work (On need basis).
- Maintains all the documents related to technical work by the technical team (On need basis).
- Prioritizes and plans tasks and complete them within set deadlines.
Academic / Professional Qualification:
- Minimum graduate degree in relevant discipline / industry.
- Degree (B.SC / BE / B Tech / MCA / MCM etc. )
- At least 8 years of experience on
- Experience in digital UX & CX design
- Proven track record in digitization of the customer experience and journey
- At least 5 or more full cycle sales & CRM and ERP project experience with proven system integrations
Gate Village 1, Level 1