Compliance Officer & MLRO, Broking & Trading, DIFC
7th February 2019
Our client, a DIFC based institution, is looking for an experienced compliance professional with experience in compliance for broking and/or trading. The successful candidate would likely have experience working within the DFSA regulatory environment, and prior experience either working in compliance for an inter-dealer brokerage, hedge fund, and/or global markets division within a bank.
- Compliance officer and MLRO as per DFSA regulatory requirements
- Drafting and updating compliance and AML manuals, policies and procedures, as well as compliance plans and compliance monitoring programmes.
- Delivering training to colleagues on compliance, AML, and corporate governance
- Keeping abreast on any changes in rules and regulations within the DIFC/DFSA
- SME in compliance for global markets and traded products (I.e. fixed income, equities, FX, derivatives, etc).
- Providing trade monitoring and oversight
- Prior experience working in compliance for an interdealer brokerage, trading firm, global markets team, hedge fund etc
- Must have experience in stakeholder management, able to influence, advise, and oversee, senior stakeholders within global markets.
- At least 5 years' experience in compliance for global markets
- Previously or currently registered within the DFSA and/or FSRA would be preferable
- Degree educated, additional compliance related accreditations or qualifications preferable
- Based in Dubai or able to relocate
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700