Cloud Integration Specialist (Oracle) - 3/6 month Contract
7th August 2019
Robert Half have partnered with one of the regions premier retail and lifestyle clients who are undergoing transformation across all sectors of the group. Current requirements are for various short-term contracts to bolster current technical capability and adopt the latest technologies.
They are one of the biggest names in the industry who can attract world class talent with their high-profile reputation, scope of work and use of cutting-edge technologies.
Responsible for developing the integrations using OIC and SOA suite. You will be responsible to develop the skills on Oracle Integration Cloud (OIC) Process, Application Integration, Visual Builder, and Insight Analytics, along with Oracle API Platform Cloud Service.
Focus will be on application integration between Oracle e-business suite and SAP SuccessFactors/EC/ARIBA in this engagement
- Eight (8) years or more total software development, architecture, and solution design experience.
- Must have at least two (2) years of experience working in Oracle Cloud Integration Platform, Oracle SOA Suite technologies, OSB development, WebLogic Server, APIARY and API platform Cloud services (APIPCS)
- Strong technical foundation in Oracle Cloud Integration Platform (Application Integration, Process, Visual Builder, and/or Insight Analytics), Oracle SOA, and/ or Oracle SaaS/ Oracle ERP /SAP integration. Preference will be given to candidates with prior SAP Ariba/EC/SuccessFactors integration experience.
- Solid hands-on experience required in the following areas: Oracle Integration Cloud-Integration or Oracle SOA Suite 12c/11g or Oracle SOA Cloud Service (including Oracle Managed File Transfer, Oracle Service Bus (OSB), BPEL, BAM)
- Experience in Web Services (SOAP & REST using XML/JSON Payloads)
- Understanding of Inherent tools and technologies of SaaS Applications.
- Excellent understanding of Authentication and Authorization solutions inherent in SaaS (HCM, ERP and CX)
- Oracle FMW architecture, development and administration skills
- Sound Understanding of Business Processes and capabilities within SaaS and across Industries/verticals/processes
ONLY candidates who are immediately available for 3 month contracts need apply
Please send me your updated CV for a confidential conversation and to learn more about the position.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700