Cloud Capacity Manager
Post Date : 05 December 2016
Guides / Coordinates and carries out activities related to Cloud infrastructure capacity management. Ensures that the system's capacity perform with consistency, reliability and efficiency in compliance with the desired cloud architectural design, engineering standards, objectives, priorities, guidelines and procedures.
- Maintain cloud capacity management
- Maintain up to date expert-level knowledge of sizing, analysis, tuning, planning and performance monitoring cloud capacity including system, network and security stacks
- Maintain vendor specific capacity planning tools: VMware, EMC, Cisco, Oracle, Microsoft, RedHat etc.
- Expertise in putting capacity management roadmap in line with business demand
- Maintain up to date knowledge of all cloud infrastructure components (Servers, Storage, Backup and Virtualization)
- Coordinate with vendors, evaluate the latest technologies, and suggest enhancement to cloud capacity components.
- Prepare and evaluate all cloud infrastructure related RFPs, RFQ etc.
- Responsible of OPEX/CAPEX/Budgets financials related to platform and vendor management (payments, reporting, certificates, etc.)
- Maintain the cloud infrastructure capacities (Servers/Storage/Backup/Virtualization) and initiate the expansion process if required.
- Preparation and submission of capacity report management.
- Monitor the cloud infrastructure component's performance and suggest the enhancements.
- Cooperate with operation teams of Storage / Network / Data Center / Facilities / Audit / Compliance and PMO in order to provide the information.
- Maintain the cloud infrastructure inventories (Hardware and Software)
- Reviews and advises on the development of policies, procedures, guidelines, standards and operating practices in respect of Cloud infrastructure components including but not limited to Cisco UCS, Huawei Chasses, VMware vSphere, Citrix Xen Server, Hyper-V etc.
- ITIL v3. Experience in capacity management of IT environments and related tools.
- DC and Cloud Market Intelligence (Gartner MQ Cloud, IDCs, good understanding of Cloud industry)
- Technical Knowledge (Virtualization, Computing x86, Storage, Disaster Recovery, Networking and Security)
- Technical Certifications (e.g. DC design, DC management, Basic CCNA, ITIL V3)
- Cloud Design Development
- Cloud Infrastructure Standards and Policies Creation
- Cloud Capacity Management
- Cloud Operations - Technical Troubleshooting
- IP Networking
- Cloud Deployment Service
- Cloud Change Management
- Knowledge of Security Standards for Cloud
- Cloud Capacity Planning
- Application Architecture, Sizing and Hosting
- Vmware Virtualization Stack
- Microsoft Hyper-V Design and Deployment
- EMC SAN Storage Architecture and Operation
- Fortinet Firewall Design and Operation
- F5 Load Balancers Operations
- Symantec Security Encryption and Antimalware Operation
- Cisco and Juniper Network Architecture and Deployment
- Cisco Unified Computing System
- Understanding of Cloud revenue dynamics, cost component estimation, basic financial parameters
- Ability to propose different Cloud deployment models (private, public, community and hybrid) to design specific solutions based on client requirement to generate economical revenue
Gate Village 1, Level 1