Chief Investment Officer
19th June 2018
A large and well capitalized family owned group in the Middle East is establishing an investment office to diversify its investment portfolio. A Director/VP investment banking of private equity professional is required to set up and establish the investment office.
The role will be pivotal in developing and sourcing investment opportunities and handling the end-to-end process of the transactions. You will develop investment proposals, deliver pitches and ultimately ensure successful deal completion. As an Investment Director you will utilise your relationship building and networking skills to create a pipeline of activity.
The main tasks and accountabilities;
- Develop investment strategy and approach, as well as source and recommend investment opportunities that are aligned with the overall strategic direction.
- Lead the screening and due diligence of potential investments and the preparation of investment proposals.
- Manage the preparation of relevant documents throughout the various phases of the investment process (LOI, IM, SPA, Financial Models, etc.)
- Performing extensive due diligence on new acquisitions or greenfield projects
- Provide recommendations for deal structuring, manage transaction closing, and contribute to final agreements with the target investments.
- Manage the post-acquisition portfolio and work with portfolio companies to identify improvement opportunities that enhance company value and maximize exit potential.
- Monitor the investment portfolio and present periodic performance reports with recommendations on optimizing the investment portfolio mix
- Making both quantitative and qualitative evaluations of the investment strategy
- Represent the group on Executive Boards of any acquired targets