Location : Dubai
Post Date : 23 January 2017
Robert Half International is working with a client who established their business ten years ago in the FMCG sector. They employ over 1000 people in the GCC area and distribute their consumer goods to some of the largest and most well-known companies in the world.
The candidate must have experience from the manufacturing industry (plant experience) and must be living in the UAE already.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Handle full spectrum of financial and cost accounting role eg. AR, AP, GL, forecasting, budgeting
- Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
- Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
- Following up all payables/receivables
- Perform manufacturing cost forecasts/budgets, monitoring and controls.
- Responsible for timely monthly consolidated financial statements, payments, cash-flow and
- management reporting
- Review & approve payment vouchers & journal entries
- Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and production teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
- Issue cost reports for review and approval.
- Develop and maintain internal control and effective accounting system and policies for the set up.
- Support CFO in ensuring that intercompany cost allocations are in line with management
- Work consultatively with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives
- Relevant degree or qualification
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Previous experience in managing a team of at least 7
- Ability to manage tasks and people
- Ability to perform them within given deadlines
- MUST BE living in the UAE already
- Very good spoken and written English
Salary and Benefits
- Up to 25k AED per month depending on experience all in
Gate Village 1, Level 1