Business Solutions Manager (Solutions Architect)
19th February 2019
Robert Half are currently seeking a talented Business Solutions Manager to join a centre of excellence team based in Dubai. My client is at the forefront of using the latest technologies to enhance their customer experience. Having a solutions architect mindset, you will ensure all oracle software projects meet business requirements. The client is one of the major emerging names in their industry who can attract world class talent with their high-profile reputation, scope of work and use of cutting-edge technologies. More importantly you will work with industry leading colleagues in an engaging and collaborative environment.
Leading the teams from a technical perspective, the Business Solutions Manager will implement policies for the dev teams at both project management and technical levels. You should have relevant technical skillset and experience which enable you to undertake the following:
- Effectively estimate the resources and participants needed to achieve development goals.
- Execute against project plans and delivery commitments; manage the day-to-day activities of the development resources.
- Maintain an expert knowledge of software development languages, tools, and practices.
- Apply specialized knowledge in a solutions development discipline to conceptualize, design, construct, and implement systems that enable and support business functions.
- Oversee the analysis, design, programming, debugging, and modification of in-house developed or packaged applications.
- Routinely evaluate tools that can assist in software development and make recommendations to management.
- Ensure proper quality control procedures in software development and support activities.
- Provide architectural expertise, direction, and assistance to Business Analysts and Developers.
- Effectively communicate solution expectations to Business, team members and other stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion.
- Encourage team members to seek opportunities for different and innovative approaches to addressing problems and opportunities.
- Provide hands-on management, mentoring, and coaching of developers.
Salary and Benefits
Salary packages are excellent and include education allowance and company car on top of family status etc. This is an immediate requirement and I am particularly interested in meeting with candidates who come from a more corporate background including large multinationals.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700