Business Development - Corporate & Investment Banking
June 7, 2018
Business Development/Coverage - Corporate & Investment Banking - MENA
An international bank with an established presence in Europe, Asia, Middle East, and Sub-Saharan Africa, is looking for an experienced coverage banker to join their CIB team in Dubai.
The successful candidate would have large corporate and FI relationships across the Middle East, with experience in cash management, treasury, trade finance, and credit.
- Relationship Management for Customers based in Middle East and North Africa
- Develop business Structure and deliver trade products based on client needs
- Develop trade business from existing and new clients in Middle East and N. Africa. Structure cross border Trade Finance transactions.
- Ensure seamless utilization of trade lines by various units of the bank. Establish new correspondent Bank trade lines and relationships, Source incremental lines at competitive terms. Develop trade lines, facilities and cash management from International Organizations and Financial Institutions
- Secure cash management and electronic banking mandates from trade finance clients. Ensure foreign exchange flows through client accounts.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in CIB, of which three must be in coverage and/or business development for corporate banking
- Knowledge of Correspondent Banking, Trade, FX, Cash Management and Electronic Banking products and dynamics
- Good Industry Knowledge
- Awareness of relevant regulatory circulars from UAE Central Bank.
- Understanding of Global economics
- Good negotiation & conflict resolution skills
- Good Oral and written communication skills
- Good documentation and process management skills
- Ability to work independently or within team project
- Analytical and execution skills
- Comprehensive Banking, corporate and Trade Finance Skills
- Must be a fluent English speaker, Arabic preferential.