Business Development Administrator
5th November 2019
- Ability to create, format and layout documents using Microsoft Office in a variety of templates to support the specific needs of a client or project.
- Requirement to collaborate with clients and the global team to meet timelines and create high-quality work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take full ownership for assigned work and comply with quality standards.
- Engage with clients about assigned work, taking a brief and recommending solutions
- Take full ownership for assigned work
- Comply with department quality standards
- Keep up to date with software and technical knowledge
- Understand and follow all team and firm-wide processes
- Maintain all personal administrative data
- Working efficiently and collaboratively with all other departments
- Participate in larger projects, work-streams and other ad-hoc work as guided
- Written and Spoken English
- Should have a developing appreciation for design principles, research methodologies, communication of ideas, critical feedback and presenting work effectively.
- Appreciation for Audio/Video, Branding, Colour, Data Visualisation, Functionality, Images, Layout, Motion and Typography.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700