Business Application & Digital Manager
19th August 2018
Business Application & Digital Manager - 5 Years + IT Experience - Expert understanding of local and global digital trends, alongside excellent commercial acumen.
- Creation, maintenance and delivery of the client's new IT projects landscape model for the region and its customers in other markets.
- Creation and operation of an IT plan ensuring alignment between IT delivery, strategy and the company brand goals.
- Deliver the entire IT project portfolio (exc infrastructure) agreed by IT committee and to agreed time, cost and quality.
- Owner for all application development, delivery and 3rd level support for business applications.
- Own, create and implement all applications including digital IT landscape (inc. data layer, middleware and customer technology)
- Ownership of all business IT topics, ensuring delivery meets business requirements and agreed outcomes.
- Responsible for IT project budget, including efficiency budgets.
- Leadership of Business application team in IT.
Skills & Experience
- 5 years + IT experience, with at least 3 years in IT Business Application leadership role,
- Expertise from wider industry with the ability to map opportunities for the client's digital strategy.
- Successful stakeholder management experience across all levels
- Expert understanding of local and global digital trends, alongside excellent commercial acumen.
Salary & Benefits
- My Client is able to offer above market salary packages, relocation benefits, outstanding medical and annual leave benefits.
This is an immediate requirement and applications are expected to be high, send in your CV for a confidential conversation about the role and company.