Associate Vice President
To complete the circle, the position would assist in drawing a go-to-market strategy including identification of target clients, segmentation and delivery of the messaging through various channels including below and above the line media.
Key Focus Areas:
Business Intelligence Reporting
- The position would be custodian of all relevant data related to business, market and economic forces shaping the financial services industry.
- Analyse overall economic data at a global, regional and UAE level to bring insights to the challenges and opportunities posed to the Firm
- Analyse market and business trends across banking, asset management and insurance to showcase threats and opportunities bi-annually
- Would deliver bi-annual industry intelligence on all relevant Banking and Financial Services sectors including growth, size, segment patterns and regulatory and legal forces shaping the industry to be used for the the Group's CEO and BD for defining their views and approach to growth.
Value Proposition and Key messaging
- Build value propositions for the Firm supported by in-depth analysis of target markets.
- Translate value propositions to key messaging which would be used by the Group for outreach at an organisation level.
- Test value propositions with clients to ensure the proposition is well positioned, targeted and leads to conversion.
- Identify, segment and create targeting strategy for all industries.
- Guide the business development efforts of the centre by providing a detailed go-to-market plan which needs to be revised/updated annually.
- Forecast growth based on past and future data.
- Drive thought process and build & test robust models on sales planning assisting the Group CEO and BD in advance planning for strategic growth and take pre-emptive action towards reducing attrition.
- Broad financial services experience in developed markets a must. Preferably from a consulting, private equity or investment banking background.
- Strong understanding of financial services in the MENA region around its opportunities and threats.
- Broad understanding of financial services across business, regulatory and legal parameters. At least 10 years of work experience with a high aptitude and expertise around financial and economic modelling and forecasting. Adept at "smart search" for business and economic data from various databases.
Education and Qualifications Required:
- MBA (preferably top 15 international Business School)
- Proficient in Advanced Excel Modelling