Associate Vice President
Location : Dubai
Post Date : 16 March 2017
One of the leading financial institutions in Dubai.
The position would be custodian of all relevant data related to business, market and economic forces shaping the financial services industry.
- Analyse overall economic data at a global, regional and UAE level to bring insights to the challenges and opportunities posed to the Group
- Analyse market and business trends across banking, asset management and insurance to showcase threats and opportunities bi-annually
- Would deliver bi-annual industry intelligence on all relevant Financial Services and Banking sectors including growth, size, segment patterns and regulatory and legal forces shaping the industry to be used for the Executive Committee for defining their views and approach to growth.
- Value Proposition and Key messaging
- Build value propositions for the firm supported by in-depth analysis of target markets.
- Translate value propositions to key messaging which would be used by the Group for outreach at an organization level.
- Test value propositions with clients to ensure the proposition is well positioned, targeted and leads to conversion.
- Go-to-market Strategy
- Identify, segment and create targeting strategy for all industries.
- Guide the business development efforts of the centre by providing a detailed go-to-market plan which needs to be revised/updated annually.
- Business Planning
- Forecast growth based on past and future data.
- Drive thought process and build & test robust models on sales planning assisting the Executive Committee in advance planning for growth and take pre-emptive action towards reducing attrition.
- Broad financial services experience in developed markets a must. Preferably from a consulting, private equity or investment banking background.
- Strong understanding of financial services in the MENA region around its opportunities and threats.
- Broad understanding of financial services across business, regulatory and legal parameters.
- At least 10 years of work experience with a high aptitude and expertise around financial and economic modelling and forecasting.
- Adept at "smart search" for business and economic data from various databases.
- Education and Qualifications Required: MBA (preferably top 15 international Business School)
- Proficient in Advanced Excel Modelling
Salary and Benefits
Up to 50,000 AED
Gate Village 1, Level 1