Assistant Manager - Finance
Post Date : 10 May 2017
My client a very strong International Investment firm based in Dubai is looking for an Assistant Manager for Finance to join their finance team here.
Responsible for providing support for the Finance Director in managing the financial aspects of statutory reporting, UK GAAP reporting, multi-geographical tax, treasury and audits.
- The client is looking for a Western Educated Qualified Accountant (ACA, CA, CPA) who is very strong on IFRS and Consolidating of accounts.
- Very strong IFRS knowledge (Financial Instruments, Revenue Recognition and Leases)
- Good knowledge in group accounting policy - to make sure consistent implementation across subsidiaries
- Project price allocation - to be able to do valuation of assets owned by the group
- Liaise with finance counterparts in other subsidiaries / portfolio companies
- Monitor inter-company transactions
- Has used Cognos systems - IBM
- Has consolidated finances for big groups of companies
- Fully Qualified (CA / ACCA / CPA)
- Big 4 Experience is a must.
- Minimum 4-6 years of experience in relevant role (Big 4 with in-house experience)
- Experience in different sectors, mainly - Real Estate / Aviation / Investments / Banking
- Fluent in English
Salary and Benefits
AED 28,000 / month
Gate Village 1, Level 1