18th September 2018
Currently recruiting for an Administration Manager/Personal Assistant to Managing Director of an International Investment Management organisation, initially a small family run business out of the UK its expansion has led them to the UAE and Middle East region, where they have been established for many years.
Beautiful offices based in JLT with a variety and vast portfolio of investments, this business has been well-established both in the UAE and UK.
- Maintaining office systems - data management, filing, general admin
- Managing all logistics, travel and accommodation for MD and family members
- Producing documents, reports and presentations
- Arranging visa for employees
- Organising diaries, making appointments and facilitating meetings/events
- Maintaining all facilities in the office such as stationary orders, etc.
- Managing two staff, office cleaner and bell boy along with a driver
- Manging and coordinating office move, and fit outs for new offices and acquisition as and when required
- Support another senior member of staff with ad hoc admin and pa support when required
- Dealing with all communication both via email and phone
- Providing ad hoc personal/family EA support to wider SMT/Family. Such as appointment arranging, person events bookings, arranging travel.
- Adhoc duties such as research and event coordination
- Mature, responsible, energetic, and positive attitude
- Professional, confidential, trustworthy and working with integrity at all time
- Highly organised with ability to prioritise
- Ability to deliver high standards at all time
- Anticipate and be forward thinking
- IT Literate
- Strong communication and inter personal skills
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative.
Salary and Benefits
AED 16,000 - AED 19,000 plus standard benefits
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700