Senior Manager - Financial Reporting
4th August 2019
Finance & Accounting
Due to a reorganization they are looking to recruit a Financial Reporting Senior Manager.
Provide for preparing financial reports for follow up as well as all required regulatory, external and management reports in a timely manner. Coordinate with other departments to resolve and relevant issues.
- Ensuring controls, reconciliations and disciplines have been agreed and taking the lead in reporting against them for internal and group purposes
- Preparing and coordinating all day to day accounting activities entities with weekly, monthly and annual statutory reporting
- Production of the financial reporting in accordance with IFRS and UK GAAP
- On occasion, preparation and analysis of management reporting information to support and inform management decisions with regards to financial planning, control and performance management processes.
- Driving month and month end process
- Delivering the monthly parent company reporting requirements, including P&L, BS and cash flow
- Actively managing the statutory accounts and audit process including high quality draft accounts and the provision of good quality consolidation workings
- Occasional reporting to shareholders
- Working closely with FP&A Manager to develop and maintain a suite of reporting templates
- Delivering consolidated budgets and forecasts
- ACA/ACCA Qualified ideally from top 6 with at least 2 - 5 years' PQE
- Similar experience gleaned in a fast-paced, complex organisation
- Detailed understanding of IFRS and UKGAAP
- Confident, credible communicator, capable of building relationships with a wide range of stakeholders
- Ambitious, self-motivated character
Up to 50,000aed per month
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700