Senior Legal Counsel
7th July 2019
* As a Senior Legal Counsel you will advise and support the business, proactively providing contractual legal advice and support to the relevant sales, procurement and technology teams.
* You will support on contractual management, review terms and conditions, negotiate agreements and advise on risk profiles.
* You will participate in legal projects, and support the business and technology development efforts of the company.
* This role provides an excellent mix of autonomy, responsibility and support as well as progression opportunities.
* Intellectual Property and Patents experience is a must.
* To be considered for the role you should have circa 4+ years' PQE dealing with complex commercial, M&A, Private Equity and technology related contracts.
* Articling or foundational legal experience at a leading multinational law firm is a requirement.
* You enjoy building relationships with multi-national teams, and you have a genuine interest in sharing skills and experience with legal and non-legal business colleagues.
* You thrive in a fast paced start-up like in-house environment, and have a keen fascination with technology and cyber-security products and services.
* Preference will be given to candidates who are bilingual (Arabic/English), as the position will require excellent drafting skills in both Arabic and English.
* A desire to innovate in the UAE
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700