Project Finance Manager
22nd August 2019
Finance & Accounting
One of the largest semi government entities in Abu Dhabi working across multiple sectors across real estate, construction and facilities management
- Review payment certificates approve invoices and ensure compliance with contracts payment terms and DOA while communicating exceptions in a timely manner to all relevant parties.
- Review the project related insurances, Advance Guarantees, Retention Guarantees, Performance Bonds of all contractors and consultants and Communicate with Project Managers in case of expiration.
- Effectively communicate with Project Managers and Project Management Consultants regarding Contracts, Variation orders and other additional services related.
- Prepare Monthly Capex Trackers for all projects and effectively manage the financial aspects and budget control of all assigned projects.
- Assist with enhancement of Capex related Oracle Reports and trackers to reflect external and internal parties' requirements under Finance and procurement modules.
- Prepare all Month End and Year End Capex related schedules like Advances, Retentions etc. for review.
- Liaise with the subsidiaries and ensure all intercompanies are reconciled on monthly basis.
- Review the project cash flow submitted by PMC, prepare the monthly consolidated Cash Flow and upload into Oracle
- Assist in preparing Capex related VAT Audit, external and internal audit requirements
- Support the Project related cash management and assist with funding requests relating to Loans and Client funding (includes bank cash calls and invoices to owners)
- Work experience within real estate, construction or facilities management for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience in handling projects especially dealing with contracts, variation orders, payment certificates, advances and retention.
- Experience in financial modelling.
- Oracle experience is a MUST
- Fully qualified (ACA, ACCA, CMA, CFA)
Salary & Benefits
- 30,000 AED per month
- Education allowance
- Private medical insurance
- Annual bonus
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700