AED60,000.00 - AED70,000.00 / month
22nd July 2019
* Communication with governmental authorities with respect to legal matters.
* Perform functions and carry out activities assigned to the compliance function in organization.
* Ensure awareness of the employees on the compliance responsibilities.
* Oversee the compliance with the labor law requirements in the course of the disciplinary action.
* Coordinate cooperation with the governmental authorities. Manage official correspondence.
* Developing regulatory framework and individual resolutions for the organization with the governmental authorities.
* Monitor regulatory framework and apply the regulatory changes to the corporate policies and procedures.
* Regular updates of the compliance register.
* Hold custody of the register of company's official documents.
* Advise on corporate issues in the organization.
* Draft corporate documents required for the good standing of the company.
* Provide legal support to the HR function of the company.
* Draft and update employment contracts and related documents.
* Provide legal support to and coordinate HSEQ unit with respect to health and safety requirements and updates.
* Provide inputs and comments to the UAE legislation.
* Supervising matters with UAE judicial authorities, if any.
* Perform any other task or participate to any other business as may be assigned.
Desirable qualifications, skills and experience
* Academic Qualifications: LLM
* Professional Qualifications: Admission to the Bar is a plus
* Should have more than 5 years of experience as a in the legal team of the organization or international law firm.
* Experience in the UAE litigation is a plus.
* Fluent in English (excellent writing and speaking skills).
* Fluent in Arabic (excellent writing and speaking skills).
Other skills and abilities:
* Flexible and ability to manage stress and meet tight deadlines.
* Accurate, attention to details and conscientious.
* Ability to follow instructions and work closely with hierarchy.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700