17th March 2019
Our client is a leading business based in Abu Dhabi, with a global presence. They are looking to hire a HR Consultant to work closely with the senior management team and board. The successful candidate will have operated at Senior Director level with UAE experience essential.
* Create and develop governance models, policies, procedures, processes aligning to the company HR strategy.
* Responsible for creating, leading and developing HR strategy
* Responsible for creating performance metrics and job evaluation. Create robust Talent
* Acquisition and Talent Management plans
* Senior management training and development
* Manage key transformation projects
* Provide guidance to senior leaders and board members on people and business related issues.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working at HR Director or CHRO level where they will have proven experience of HR Advisory at board level.
* Strong influencing and communication skills are essential. Experience in working in an global company at strategic level is essential.
* Open to sector background.
* Bachelor's Degree and certification
* 10-20 years' of experience at a managerial level required
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700