Game Server Programmer
11th June 2019
For our Abu Dhabi based client, we are looking for a Game Server Programmer (C# OR C++) to join the team. The ideal candidate has experience writing back-end code for high volume servers, and has a passion for video games (Game industry experienced preferred).
- Create various gaming components for online games that can support multi-million user bases
- Write clean, robust, reusable code
- Follow and enhance existing development process and set standards
- Educate other team members on programming issue and concepts
- Make optimal architecture to make web and mobile based games using Unity as client side tech
- Adapt to reuse existing components and technology, rather than re-inventing them again.
- Provide support to team members whenever required
- Work with leads and production staff to organize the team to be effective and empowered.
- Understands the importance of writing secure code
- Have strong understanding of various protocols like HTTP and Sockets
- Comfortable in creating RESTful web services using MVC Web API
- Have good working knowledge about databases and be comfortable in using MySql or equivalent database
- Strong skills in server-side resource profiling, optimization and debugging
- Experience building synchronous client / server systems.
- Have a good understanding of NoSQL solutions such as MongoDB
- Have excellent programming skills and solid experience programming C# OR C++
- Have basic understanding of .Net core
- Comfortable with both Linux and Windows server environments
- Knowledge of AWS
- Have a strong understanding of object oriented programming
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700