6th September 2018
An international investment bank in Abu Dhabi.
Will directly report to the SEO of the organization:
Responsibilities for Financial Reporting:
- Ensure the Company is in compliance with the FSRA PIB module, as an authorized Individual.
- Provide timely reports to the SEO and/or the Board on (i) Capital Resources; (ii) Risk Capital Requirement; and (iii) liquid assets.
- Preparation of budgets and financial projections; anticipating issues, stress events and ensuring that the company maintaining adequate capital resources at all times.
- Oversee finance and accounting functions, ensuring that the accounts are maintained according to applicable rules.
- Submission of Company's PIB returns through EPRS in a timely manner.
- Monitor the financial aspects in the internal audit functions and liaise with the Compliance Officer & MLRO, in relation to financial activities of the company.
- Knowledge of accounting principles and standards such as IFRS and US GAAP.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets/databases tracking equity issuance street-wide and key metrics.
Responsibilities & Requirements for Financial Advisory:
- Strong investment banking/ M&A experience required
- Oversight of all phases of sell-side, buy-side or financing engagements
- Client due diligence
- Presentations, key financial analysis and other transaction-related documentation
- Buyer due diligence
- Post-LOI negotiations
- Assisting in the development of and continued cultivation of client relationships
- Assist in preparation of information memoranda and other transaction-related documentation
- Manage analysts and associates in the compilation of memorandum development, management presentations, valuation analysis, financings, pitch development, and client management
- Support miscellaneous business development efforts
- Persuasive market making skills
- Proficient written communication skills with proven process management abilities
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years' experience within asset management, investment banking, private equity or corporate finance / valuation teams.
- Qualifications: CFA, MBA
- Experience: 7-10 years
- Ability to work effectively within a fast moving entrepreneurial environment
- Advanced analytical capabilities
- Good communication skills
Salary and Benefits