AED300000 - 360000 / annum
Finance & Accounting
Our Client is US listed Manufacturing Company based in Abu Dhabi. Due to an internal promotion they are looking to recruit a Finance Manager.
The main purpose of this role is to manage general accounting, inventory, banks, tax and legal matters, insurance policies and credit administration for Abu Dhabi. Ensure compliance with SOX requirements. Assist in decision-making, consistent with accepted accounting practices and in compliance with statutory requirements.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of General Ledger including monthly journal entities, accruals and prepayments in order to establish the financial position of the companies
- Control of asset register to ensure that the fixed assets and capital WIP are present and are valued at fair value on the balance sheet.
- In cooperation with the plant manager. Inventory
- Follow up on cycle counts (in cooperation with the plant manager), reconciliation of inventory, slow moving and obsolete stock, and other.
- Responsibility for statutory requirement to submit the VAT returns to the VAT authorities and the Income tax declaration in accordance with the advised timetables
- Responsibility for purchase ledger, which summarizes the outstanding liability of the company to its creditors, for proper approval of invoices and PO and timely payment.
- Responsibility for the cash control of the company in accordance with Group guidelines for all currencies
- Analyzing variances to budget and variances of actuals between periods (fluctuation analysis) to ensure that the company objectives are achieved and that all transactions are correctly recorded.
- Review revenue and Incoterms to ensure revenue recognition in line with accounting and company policy.
- Ensure that the local team prepares the monthly reconciliations on a timely basis
- Analytical review of payroll and employment contract changes
- Contacts with internal and external auditors
- Preparation and handling of these audits.
- Minimum a bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Master in Economics or business administration
- Minimum 3 years post qualification Finance / Accounting experience, preferably within a US group
- 2 years' experience of manufacturing accounting
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Organizational, planning and interpersonal communication skills.
- Fluent in English
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge of Oracle is a plus
25,000 - 30,000aed per month plus Schooling benefits