AED600000 / annum
August 8, 2018
Finance & Accounting
A large local listed conglomerate are looking for a Finance Director to head up one of its subsidiaries.
Oversee all financial aspects of business and drive the company's financial strategy and planning. Responsible for assessing the financial performance of the company as well as possible risks and investments.
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Retain constant awareness of the company's financial position and act to prevent problems
- Set up and oversee the company's finance IT system
- Set targets for and supervise all accounting and finance personnel (management accountants, internal auditors etc.)
- Oversee all audit and internal control operations
- Develop the corporate fundraising strategy and manage relationships with partners and investors
- Prepare timely and detailed reports on financial performance on a quarterly and annual basis
- Conduct analysis to make forecasts and report to upper executives
- Ensure adherence to financial laws and guidelines.
- Proven experience as Director of Finance or FP&A Manager in a multinational FMCG company
- BSc/BA in accounting, finance or relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- CPA, ACCA, ACA or other relevant qualification is a plus.
Salary & Benefits
- 50,000 AED per month
- Private Medical and Insurance