AED240000 - 360000 / annum
20th November 2018
Fantastic opportunity within a huge Sovereign wealth fund - Semi Government entity. Seeking candidates with exposure to financial services.
- Responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to the team including scheduling appointments, preparation of external/internal correspondence, telephone and visitor screening, travel arrangements, co-ordination of meetings.
- Has the necessary skills to perform duties with considerable use of tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment .
- Handling all diary management.
- Providing administrative and secretarial support to Team of Financial Services Professionals.
- Handling highly confidential files and correspondence.
- Maintaining good relationships within operations and support.
- Heavy diary management to the Team schedules including conferences calls and Skype meetings.
- Perform a variety of administrative or executive support tasks that are highly confidential and sensitive.
- Coordinate complex mission/diary/travel arrangements; utilise extensive forward planning and time management, including liaising with external parties.
- Receive and screen incoming calls and visitors, determines which are priority matters, and alerts the manager accordingly.
- Act as a liaison between the manager, subordinates or others, by transmitting directives, instructions and assignments and following up on the status of assignments.
- Able to communicate effectively at many different levels in the organisation from junior staff, all the way to executive management.
- Create and format documentation using correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation
- Review, proofread, and edit documents prepared for signature.
- Read and screen incoming correspondence; make preliminary assessment of the importance of materials and organise documents.
- Handle highly confidential files and records, including correspondence, budgets and staff documentation.
- Provide requested information to staff member and make referrals.
- Maximise office administration efficiency and productivity through proficient workflows.
- Assist with the establishment, revision and maintenance of office procedures and policies.
- Maintain staff records to ensure completeness, accuracy, and timeliness.
- Prepare social activities for the Department with innovative approaches.
- Maintain good relationships with operations and support staff and with persons in similar roles in internal and external affiliates.
- Develop and demonstrate a collaborative team environment.
- Promote and display a 'can-do' and a 'self-starter / self-learning' attitude.
- Carry out other duties as required.
- University degree Educated.
- Fluent English communication skills.
- Strong background within banking/finance industry.
- Abu Dhabi based or willing to relocate.
- CID Pass.
Salary & Benefits
- 20,000AED - 30,000 AED Including Benefits
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700