Seasoned technology professional who can use their experience to build effective organizations, scalable processes, and mentor aspiring leadership talent to scale. The person should be entrepreneurial and hands-on in technology.
- Major contribution to planning, road-mapping, organizational development and resourcing for your team to execute on their priorities.
- Attracting, hiring, retaining and developing top-notch engineering talent
- Implementation of technology projects and product requirements.
- Day-to-day Technology decision making, guiding team members and leading execution.
- Long-term management of and skills development for your team
- Ensuring timely delivery of projects
- Representing your team to senior leadership and across other groups and teams within the company
- Setting standards and applying best practices to improve engineering processes and the delivery of quality products.
- About 8-10 years of experience in the industry. Experience in Leading an Engineering Team. Playing the role of an EM / Tech Lead / Team Lead, at present.
- Hands-on world-class Tech/Eng. professional with great knowledge of coding (primary language: Java), system design and architecture (particularly backend architecture).
- Experience in developing ERP/CRM/Enterprise systems. e.g. Information management system, Work-flow management system, Business Process Management system, Research Management system, Data Storage & Analysis (Reporting) system, etc.
- Great at (Data) Analysis and Coding. Good Mathematical Skills.
- Excellent Problem Solving Skills. Good at Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Knowledge of multiple technologies, and ability to understand, compare and decide the right technologies/tech-stack for a given product / project / scenario.
- Preferred: Knowledge of Big Data, Analytics, BI/Reporting Tools, e.g. Tableau, Pentaho, RDS, etc.
- Preferred: Experience in Development of Web-based systems, Web-interface, Mobile Apps, Web-Services, Scalable Systems / Cloud based Distributed System.
- Preferred: Experience in developing Financial (Analysis) system. Knowledge of Financial Concepts and Terms (e.g. Ratios and Multiples).
- Preferred: Has knowledge and understanding of UI/UX Design and development (web-interface development & mobile app development). Full stack development experience (front-end and backend).
- Good Communication and Coordination skills. Good people management and time management (multi-tasking) skills.
- Can Quickly understand/catch concepts and ideas. Ability to brainstorm on and generate new ideas. Agile methodology of implementation.
- Has completed computer science & engineering from a premier institute of international repute/recognition/standing (e.g. IIT Computer Science grad).