eFront Senior Analyst
A dedicated Council-wide eFront Expert, who thoroughly understands the eFront application and the extent of its full utilization against current and future Council usage and needs. Plays a key role in analyzing the Council's Investment Management requirements in conjunction with eFront capabilities. Supports the end-to-end operation of all production eFront implementations. Assesses new requirements of senior management in using eFront and supports their team members in keeping it up to date.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyses and assess new Investment Departments, Risk and AFS requirements related to eFront capabilities.
- Delivers new eFront projects or major enhancements, working with the business, ITD and eFront.
- Provides expert support, training and advice on how to use and further leverage eFront functionality across all investment departments, Risk Unit and AFS.
- Develops new eFront Reports, Dashboards and other possible configurations.
- Maintains current eFront implementations across the Council in terms of data, enhancements, dashboards and business reporting
- Maintains consistent usage of eFront across the Council.
- Supports the business in maintaining eFront data quality in terms of accuracy, completeness and currency.
- Liaises with other ITD teams and eFront to make sure reported production issues, defects and enhancements are reported, tested, deployed and shared with business users.
- Monitors the integrity and correct processing of eFront Data Feeds and resolve associated issues with the business, ITD and eFront Support.
- Assists EDs and CIOs in generating specific reports and dashboards.
- Carries out other similar or related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent in Technology, Science, Engineering, Finance or other highly numerate disciplines.
- Approximately 5 to 8 years' experience in Assets Management, SWFs and/or Investment Banking.
- Strong experience of all eFront Application aspects, ideally with eFront accredited Certificates of Experience.
- Proven experience in business and data analysis, private equity knowledge, reporting technologies, project management.
- Previous experience in Front/Middle Office technical and user support is strongly preferred.
- Proven experience in senior business stakeholder management and support.
- Expert experience in business requirements analysis for areas like Alternative Asset Classes, Treasury and/or Funds Accounting.
- Expert hands-on experience in developing and project delivering eFront solutions for multibillion dollar portfolios.
- Proven experience in supporting complete eFront production environments, spanning user desktops, application servers, and database servers.
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of eFront in terms of functionality modules, business models and architecture.
- Extensive experience in developing eFront Reports, Dashboards, Front Cubes, Workflows and other user defined configurations.
- Detailed knowledge of Alternative Asset classes, ie investments in in Private Equity, Hedge Funds, Special Situations, Real Estate or Infrastructure
- Detailed knowledge of Valuations, Performance and Funds Accounting for funds of listed and illiquid assets.
- Sound analytical skills and ability to read and comprehend investment related data and documents
- Knowledge of fundamentals of Financial Accounting and Corporate Finance
- Strong experience in Development Lifecycles covering, projects management aspects, analysis, development, testing and production change management.
- Experience in business reporting and Business Intelligence technologies like Reporting Services and Business Objects.
- Strong experience in Excel and ideally with VBA macros development.
- Hands-on in SQL and Multi-dimensional data queries and analysis.
- Programming in any software languages like VB, Java, C# or others.