Digital Marketing Manager - Financial Services - Abu Dhabi
10th March 2019
My client is a leading Financial Services company based in Abu Dhabi with a major international presence. The company is headed up by a talented multinational management team headhunted from some of the best performing banks and financial intuitions in the world in the world. They are currently seeking a Digital Marketing Manager, with Global MNC exposure, to work closely with sales and the wider business to develop a fully integrated digital strategy across all channels and mediums:
* Develop, implement, and manage marketing campaigns that promote the company.
* Enhance brand awareness in the digital space.
* Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
* Measure site traffic, identify and evaluate new digital technologies and optimize marketing campaigns, email marketing, social media, and display & search advertising using web analytics tools.
* Manage all PPC and SEO, alongside management of major relationships such as Web development, Viral agencies and Google
* Optimize lead nurturing process and marketing automation through content, social channels, and email.
* Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of websites
Competencies and experience required:
* Exceptional team leadership
* Highly analytical and results driven
* Solid creativity
* Proven and demonstrable ROI
* Ability to work with full autonomy
* Solid communications in written and spoken English language
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong focus on personal development within the Digital field
* Financial Services marketing is a strong advantage
* Global / MNC exposure is a solid advantage
* Minimum of 5-7 years' experience in a digital marketing position
* Bachelor degree in Marketing / digital marketing
* Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
* In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
* Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing
My client offers a multinational environment, great exposure to the market and excellent 'above market' remuneration packages (tax free). Please send in your CV for a confidential conversation regarding the role and company.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700