Content Manager - Financial Services
19th March 2019
- Own and develop the marketing content calendar, closely collaborating with various stakeholders to determine needs and priorities.
- Own content marketing platform and ensure its being used to its fullest potential.
- Develop standards, workflows, and best practices for content ideation, creation, and distribution.
- Create long-form content that establishes the organisations thought leadership, such as articles, blog posts, videos, presentations, and speeches.
- Support the overall client acquisition and content strategy for brand and reputational marketing
- Analyse competitors, benchmark, spot trends and develop content strategies that set the company aside from the competition and wider market - Leverage market data to develop content themes/topics.
- Influence content strategy by working with marketing, sales, and product teams to identify and fulfil content needs for all phases of a prospect and customer's journey and campaign lifecycle.
- Degree in related field
- 5 years of experience in multi-channel content creation (publishing, journalism, etc.)
- Experience with creating compelling messages for different target demographics.
- Financial Services experience is a distinct advantage
- Native English speaker, Superior verbal and written communication skills that generate interest and engage executive audiences
- Proficiency in Google Analytics and web-analysis tools preferred
- High level of poise, judgment, and attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional team leadership
- Highly results driven
- Solid creativity
- Ability to work with full autonomy
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Bachelor degree in Marketing / digital marketing
- Qualified member of the CIM or equivalent.
My client offers a multinational environment, great exposure to the market and excellent 'above market' remuneration packages (tax free). Please send in your CV for a confidential conversation regarding the role and company.
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
ae +971 (0) 4 382 6700