Arabic speaking Chief Financial Officer
Location : Abu Dhabi
Post Date : 18 December 2016
- A key member of the company hierarchy, the CFO will be responsible for overseeing the entirety of the organisation's operations in accordance with the Company mission statement, including maximisation of financial performance and staff developed within established quality standards.
Daily operations and overall management
- Supervise and manager all operations of the company under the guidance and approval of the Managing Director.
- Lead the development and implementation of the overall organisation's strategy and ensure that all department managers and employees are working towards achievements of these strategic goals and objectives
- Oversee the complete operation of an organisation in accordance with the direction established in the strategic plans.
- Responsible for day-to-day decisions.
- Direct development of the yearly sale strategy and plans for the e=company y.
- Staff management - career management (performance Appraisals), training, retaining and hiring new staff based on business needs and strategy.
- Ensure effective internal controls and management information systems are in place.
Finance & Accounting Management
- Define the financial strategy
- Create the company's annual budget and ensure maintaining the costs and expenditure within the set budget
- Provide useful financial insights to help make better decisions about formulating and executing business strategy
- Oversee monthly financial statements, financial packages, and other informational reports/analysis
- Review prior financial results and discusses anticipated changes to highlight future needs and trends
- Develop and monitor policies and procedures within generally accepted accounting principles and corporate guidelines to ensure sufficient cash flow, reduced operating costs, and increased revenues.
- Prepare summaries and forecasts for future business growth and general economic outlook.
- Ensure that all rent-related monies received by the company are properly identified, recorded, deposited into the correct bank.
- Account and recorded properly in the accounting system.
Sales & Leasing & Tenant management
- Supervise the selection of tenants, tenant management
- Monitor the move in / move out process
- Approve on site marketing and advertising directives
- Accountable for the tenant turnover rate
- Oversee handover procedures
Facility & maintenance operations Management
- Approve the HSE & Evacuation plan as per the company policies & procedures
- Oversee the daily activities of the technical team
- Conduct regular facilities inspections
- Ensure that the building meets the strictest health and safety requirements
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
- Oversee the day-to-day activity of renewal process, cheque collection etc as per policies and procedures
- Private property Management
- Coordinate the construction project management department, business development, tendering process and supply monitoring
New Business development
- Devise, develop and deliver a comprehensive strategic and tactical plan for business development and new business opportunities
- Maintain awareness of both the external and internal competitive landscape, opportunities for expansion, customers, markets and so forth.
- Innovate and offer new ideas and approaches for developing the company. Building relationships with other prospective business partners and with other network and members where appropriate
- Ensure work is conducted within the context of the overall governance and management of the company
- CPA/ ACA Qualified
- Fluent Arabic
- Real Estate and Hospitality experience
- Min 15 years' experience
Salary & Benefits
- AED 100,000 plus benefits
Gate Village 1, Level 1