Administration and Finance Manager
AED420000 / annum
27th September 2018
Our Client is looking for a dynamic Administration/Finance Manager to join the business based in Abu Dhabi.
- This is an ideal role for someone looking to work within a highly reputable organization alongside highly efficient and skilled colleagues.
Purpose of Role
- As a member of the senior management team the Administration/Finance Manager focuses on providing leadership and support for the sustainable growth and development of the company.
- Ensure that strict financial governance is maintained and professional financial management support is provided.
The Administration/Finance Manager is responsible for:
- Leading and managing a team of employees
- Monitor and manage financial governance by ensuring financial compliance to regulatory, legislative and internal processes and practices
- Ensuring that all required financial reporting, capex and budgeting is delivered with clarity, consistency and timely
- Provide relevant guidance to Front Office function including the monitoring of all relevant processes
- Analyse, interpret and evaluate relevant data and management information to support business decisions
- Directing and managing the Administration Function (including the Front Office),
- Working closely with the Senior Management Team to provide leadership and direction to all staff whilst establishing a culture of continuous improvement.
- A relevant Bachelor's Degree in commerce or a related field with at least 3-5 years' management experience
- Demonstrate sound knowledge and application of financial management principles including budgeting and financial planning
- Experienced with risk management systems and principles and the ability to minimize risks
- Previous experience with Administration processes and systems is essential
- Knowledge of applicable UAE regulations and a basic understanding of local funder processes and rules
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- Previous experience with managing contracts and service level agreements is advisable
- Strong leadership skills and the ability to work with people at all levels in the organization
- The ability to communicate effectively in English with Arabic language skills being an added advantage
- The ability to drive objectives to completion and function independently when faced with complex decisions
- Strong analytical abilities and the ability to apply sound judgement with limited information.
- 35,000.00 AED/Month
DubaiDubai International Financial Centre (DIFC)
Gate Village 1, Level 1, Office Unit 104, P.O. Box 482100
Dubai +971 (0) 4 382 6700