Accountant - Abu Dhabi
AED360000 / annum
22nd August 2017
Finance & Accounting
- Experiences in the property management company or real estate
- Oracle system experience
- Prepare financial statement
- Monthly closing and review the monthly reporting
- Yearend closing and liaise with auditors.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analysing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analysing account information.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Prepares financial reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising account information and trends.
- Property management or Real Estate experience
- Experience using oracle
- Middle East Experience
- Must be qualified in any of the following ACA/ACCA/CPA/CIMA/CMA/CA qualification
AED 30,000 per month - Includes, Basic, Housing, Transport.