Head of Service Management
Post Date : 20 September 2016
My retail client has an urgent requirement for a Head of Service Management.
- You will need to have experience working in an end user environment, need to be concerned with improving the overall user experience and not just hitting SLAs, should also have been used to having issues with combative vendors, must be approachable and have A LOT of professional experience.
- Must have experience of having overall responsibility for the Service Desk and had a Head of Service Management role previously.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Proven experience in managing a multi-vendor and partially outsourced environment and hitting relevant Service Level Agreements
- Track record of excellent customer/user experience and delivering high class IT services.
- Excellent communication, influencing, leadership and management skills across all IT disciplines and in multi-vendor environments.
- Excellent working relationships with directors, senior managers and senior management in supplier organisations, with a proven track record of building successful partnership teams.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills at executive level.
- Understands current IT technologies and trends.
- Experience of service management best practice and effective use of Service management tools.
- Experience of implementing and managing ITIL best practice processes and their application to effective service delivery
- In-depth knowledge of applicable laws and regulations as they relate to IT.
- Strong and deep experience of delivering IT services in an outsourced/multiple vendor hybrid environment.
- Good understanding of underpinning technologies.
- Good understanding of cloud technologies.
Gate Village 1, Level 1