Employee Relations Specialist
Location : Dubai
Post Date : 09 October 2016
An exciting position has become available working for a global company within the construction/engineering industry. It will be reporting into the HR manager where you will become valued member to the team. There is huge opportunity to contribute positive changes to the organisation.
- The Employee Relations Specialist serves as the corporate liaison for employee relation's issues including performance management, grievance and discipline issues management, employment policies and compliance, recruitment and retention and employee engagement activities.
- Collaborate with 1st line managers and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Conduct new hire orientations and support the employee induction process.
- Maintain and update organizational charts in timely manner.
- Support the company's performance review process, including employee reviews, reward program, and disciplinary actions.
- Follow-up with the Line Managers new hires probation period reviews deadline to ensure timely execution and documentation.
- Investigate accidents and work injuries in the workplace and report findings to management.
- Field employee complaints or concerns, as well as requests for information and guidance, and ensure timely follow-up and resolution.
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government regulations affecting human resources functions.
- Support the coordination of events that promote a positive, productive, and collaborative work environment.
- Prepare periodic and ad hoc HR Reports
- Support HR Manager on day to day operations.
- Must be native Hindi/Urdu speaker
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Human Resources
- Professional HR Certification (CIPD, SHRM)
- 2-5 Years of progressive work experience in an HR Employee Relations and\or HR Generalist\Specialist role
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
- Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Strong customer service orientation with excellent follow-up skills
- Must have UAE Labour Law experience.
- If you have the above criteria then please do send your CV and contact Emma Thompson for further details.
- Immediately looking to interview!
Salary & Benefits
- Up to 18k AED per month
Gate Village 1, Level 1