Compliance & Risk Manager - Arabic Speaking Only
Post Date : 26 July 2016
My Client, a multinational institution in the UAE, is looking for an Arabic Speaking Compliance & Risk Manager. This role will report to the Group Head of Compliance and be involved in all areas of compliance and risk.
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Support the use of the Risk Management Framework and system across the business in accordance with Divisional and Group requirements. This includes training and guidance when required.
- Manage the provision of risk and compliance support, guidance and training to the business.
- Where required by the client oversee the development of a Controls Risk Self-Assessment (CRSA) process.
- Ensure that business unit operational policies and procedures comply with relevant regulations and Group policy.
- Promote risk and compliance awareness in the business
- Ensure risk and compliance presence on projects, business process re-engineering and provide appropriate advice and guidance.
- Assist with Regulatory liaison where necessary.
- Carry out MLRO responsibilities as delegated by the Risk & Compliance Director.
- At least 5 years' experience in the financial services industry, with at least 3 years of that experience within an operational risk or compliance environment.
- Arabic speaking is a must
- Knowledge of life & pensions, general insurance or financial services outsourcing markets, products and procedures is a preference.
- Knowledge of relevant financial services regulations, risk management frameworks and risk reporting
- Knowledge of business continuity, information security and financial crime requirements / practices.
- Relevant financial services or risk qualifications.
- Education to degree level desirable.
- Team management skills.
- PC skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Good problem solving and analytical skills and an ability to make decisions.
- Good organizational skills with ability to prioritise.
- Ability to see things through to completion and ensure close out of assignments.
- Strong negotiation skills and an ability to work with the business to find compliant solutions.
- A friendly, helpful and positive manner with an optimistic, open and flexible approach to change.
- Strong communication (including report writing), challenging, investigative, influencing and presentational skills with senior management and in formal committee settings.
Salary and Benefits
AED25000 - 30000/month
Gate Village 1, Level 1