Cloud Service Manager
Location : Dubai
Post Date : 06 October 2016
My retail client is looking for a Cloud Service Manager as a part of their IT Infrastructure and Operations team to manage the development and implementation of Cloud based IT service and support models, and delivery ensuring compliance and optimal performance provided to business users across the group.
- Provide inputs, assist in design, development and implement cloud system & service SLAs and OLA across the business. Ensuring smooth provisioning of the services to users.
- Also confirming all Cloud / OEM vendor arrangements, across the business and teams are aligned to company IT Service Delivery standards.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders on matters related to Cloud Services in order to facilitate flow of information, alignment and build awareness.
- Design, develop, review, refine and continuously monitor Key Cloud service delivery Models and IT standards to ensure quality SLA based service from the key cloud service providers.
- Monitor compliance with the standard IT service delivery framework, policies, and procedures to ensure full compliance across all vendors and respective teams.
- Develop mechanisms (reports, meetings and forums) for Service Level communication to all the relevant business units.
- Development of integrated Service Levels ( Service Availability and Support SLAs) based on the integrated technology architecture.
- Define Service Levels for all cloud Service providers, devise mechanism and integration points for Service management tools and systems.
- Ensure development of roadmap for improvement and introduction of the SLAs and OLA within the business for all cloud providers.
- Identify any gaps in the existing Cloud Service Providers and then organise to negotiate the aligned Service Levels for cloud services.
- Design, implement and manage KPI reporting to measure the quality and effectiveness of Cloud Service Providers.
- The Cloud Service Manager would be a Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a related specialisation with ITIL Certification in Service Delivery and Service Operations is required with at least 8 to 10 years' experience in Service Management with the last few years in Cloud technology or Cloud based Service Management. Experience within an OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) environment like Amazon, IBM, Oracle, Salesforce etc. is preferred.
Salary & Benefits
- AED31K per month + Car + benefits
Gate Village 1, Level 1