This is a newly created role which will see you implement and cultivate a world class leading risk, compliance and audit culture.
As well as having Big 4/ Large MNC pedigree you will need to be a leader, spearheading the growth and success of the Risk team. Reporting to the Board.
- Responsible for a creating a leading Fraud, Ethics and Compliance framework
- Risk Management framework and processes to ensure are being maintained and drive improvements and enhancements.
- Execute annual risk assessment updates by conducting meetings with risk owners to identify and capture new or emerging risks in areas of business change.
- Ensure that risk management arrangements are aligned in technical areas of responsibility (Departments, business units’ projects, activities) and applied by employees.
- Implementation and Alignment of ERM Framework
- Conduct corporate annual risk assessments ensuring that results are reported accurately to senior management, the Board and to Internal Audit.
- Assist Departments in adopting a comprehensive and enterprise-wide consistent approach to identify assess and monitor the risks inherent to their business objectives. Assessment and Monitoring of Risk Information
- Fraud, Ethics and Compliance framework to be fully embedded to a World-class level
- Assess and check that the quality of risk data is maintained and where possible is improved on an on-going basis.
- Ensure all risks are uploaded into RMIS system.
Analysis of Risk Information
- Undertake trend analysis and risk aggregation across areas of responsibility.
- To drive added value of Risk Management including recognition of its role in supporting accomplishment of the strategic objectives of the Group.
- Reporting & Risk Management Information System (RMIS)
- Develop and maintain a suite of Management Information reports and be responsible for RMIS.
- Risk reporting in an appropriate way for different audiences, for example to the board of directors so they understand the most significant risks, to business heads to ensure they are aware of risks relevant to their parts of the business and to individuals to understand their accountability for individual risks.
Education, awareness and training
- Educate and support risk owners and appointed Risk Champions on ERM responsibilities and duties.
- Corporation standards and regulatory requirements
- Establish and maintain the management processes required to comply with all relevant requirements relating to the service, and manage any non-compliance.
- Manage interfaces with other functions and key personnel
- Create positive working relationships with those departments and personnel (internal and external) that are critical in delivering required performance.
- Develop relationships with designated risk champions and risk owners in areas of responsibility.
- Requiring commercial acumen to deliver enterprise wide risk management.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Commerce or related discipline
- 10+ years experience at a senior level in auditing or Big 4 environment, Defence or Aerospace background is favourable
- Chartered Accountancy Qualification
Extremely competitive tax free package.
Robert Half International (Dubai) Limited will only consider candidates who have a legal right to work in the applicable country in the Middle East. Robert Half is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.