FX and Interest Rate Risk
A Regional Multi Faceted Bank – Abu Dhabi
- Measure, monitor, control and report the FX risk of the Group both on its Trading book and Banking book positions. Define FX risk limits in line with the size of operation and risk appetite of the Group.
- Oversee proper implementation of the FX risk function across the different entities of the Group i.e., international branches and subsidiaries.
- Daily monitoring of Market Risk limits while maintaining sources of FX market data. Escalating any breaches in accordance with Market Risk procedures.
- Would be responsible for implementing the FX VaR for the Trading book positions. S/he would also provide and maintain the VaR analysis by risk factors.
- Continually develop and improve the risk management framework and functionality with particular emphasis on stress testing and back-testing for VaR purposes.
- Maintain, update and ensure adherence to the FX risk policy and FX Approved Product List of the Group.
- Establish a strong working relationship with the relevant FX desk/team to gain a thorough understanding of their positions and trading strategy.
- Manage the introduction of any new FX products through the new product introduction and approval process including development/review of required policies, risk limits and procedures.
Robert Half International (Dubai) Limited will only consider candidates who have a legal right to work in the applicable country in the Middle East. Robert Half is committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates.